Why Work with AERC?
AERC offers a wide variety of support services and resources for researchers, faculty, and graduate students. Working with AERC provides:
- access to timely communication of relevant funding opportunities;
- effective financial management of research contracts, grants, and operational funds;
- strategic facilitation of research processes;
- opportunities for direct involvement with collaborative activities such as conferences and speaker series;
- enhanced publicity and awareness of your project through access to AERC’s presence on multiple interactive and new media platforms;
- on-campus office technical and logistics support; and
- human resources and hiring coordination.
The shared working and knowledge environment in the centre itself also provides unique opportunities for networking and collaboration between researchers, faculty, and students engaged with Indigenous education at the University of Saskatchewan. Feel free to contact AERC with any questions or inquiries, or drop by the centre in person to check us out!
Student Employment Opportunities
There are currently no positions available. Please check back for future opportunities!